My Interview With Susan Tepper For Blackheart Magazine

It's always fun to talk about yourself.  It's even more fun when you can talk about yourself AND the content of the new book of short stories you've just published. I had the great good fortune of being interviewed by Susan Tepper, herself a writer with a new book, Dear Petrov, being published on February 2.  I have to say that Susan is also a great reader and after reading my book, Sleepers Awake, she had some very good questions to ask me (you can eavesdrop on our conversation by reading the interview).You might also want to drop by my Author's Page on Amazon and read a little more.  I always love to hear from readers and other writers so please send me an e-mail and subscribe to this blog on my "Welcome" page.






No comments:

Post a Comment