Tree Riesener Reading At Bolingbroke



I'll be reading from my forthcoming collection of ekphrastic poetry, EK, which will be published by Cervena Barva Press in 2012.  The reading will be at the Bolingbroke Mansion in Wayne, Pa. on December 7 at 7:00.  More information will be coming out soon but there will be my featured reading with slides of the images, an open reading and gorgeous refreshments, all in an old mansion decorated for Christmas. What's not to like?  Come on out and have fun!

--
**********************************************************************************
Poetry chapbooks by Tree Riesener:  Inscapes (Finishing Line Press), Angel Poison (Pudding House Publications), Liminalog (Inmates Run The Asylum Press).  Each book is $10.00 and shipping is free when you order from me!  If you'd like to know more about the contents, just drop me a line!  FORTHCOMING:  New full-length collection, EK, from Cervena Barva Press!

1 comment: